Me

My photo
English teacher by day, pretending to be a t-shirt designer by night. Pretty successful at the day job, so that's kind of good.

Friday, February 18, 2011

February 18, 2011

Day 46: Well, after 45 days of making something every day, I've reached an epiphany. Trying to draw something every single day really isn't working for me. I feel like I'm forcing myself to make just anything at the risk of losing inspiration and creativity. I think I need to step back and draw when I feel inspired. I'm also feeling a little discouraged right now. My designs aren't getting the feedback I thought they would. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong at this point. I started designing t-shirts for fun. At this point, I'm over-thinking it and spending way too much time worrying about it. I want it to be just for fun again. 


*Edit: And just when I was starting to feel discouraged, some good news came my way. :) Details soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment