Me

My photo
English teacher by day, pretending to be a t-shirt designer by night. Pretty successful at the day job, so that's kind of good.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 12, 2011

Day 42: "Cyclops Had an Unfortunate Name" - Created for shirt.woot Derby #186 "Oddball." I fully expect to get no more than 5 votes on this, but I had fun making it and I practiced drawing with my tablet.  
Edit: Just as I predicted, it had all of 5 votes when I woke up this morning so I took it down. I wish there was some feedback so I could figure out what people don't like. I thought it was funny. I must have really bad taste in t-shirts.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had seen this in the Derby but I think it went away before I got the chance. I think it's funny too! Keep up the good work.

    ~spilzer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! I appreciate the support. :D

    ReplyDelete