Me

My photo
English teacher by day, pretending to be a t-shirt designer by night. Pretty successful at the day job, so that's kind of good.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1, 2011

Day 32: "Mustaches are Distinguished" - I created this design for the Goodjoe "Stand Up for a Cause" contest. The background behind this design has its roots in the school where I teach. Each year the male teachers in my school hold a Mustachepalooza. It's a competition to see who can grow the best mustache. The students and teachers in my school donate money to the jar of the teacher who they think should win the contest. After the winner is declared, the money is donated to the local food cupboard/family literacy center. I'm very proud of the community in my school for raising money and awareness for this cause. The bonus, everyone has fun during Mustachepalooza! http://www.goodjoe.com/Contests/Design.aspx?id=8de3f41a-ce12-45ec-b2ef-d6c822299b17


No comments:

Post a Comment