Me

My photo
English teacher by day, pretending to be a t-shirt designer by night. Pretty successful at the day job, so that's kind of good.

Monday, January 10, 2011

January 10, 2011

Day 10: "Family Tree" - Today I spent the day getting ready for a lesson I am teaching to my students tomorrow. I want them to learn family terms in English so I will help them create their own family tree. I made a family tree template to use in tomorrow's lesson. No time to draw t-shirt designs today, but I did create something so I suppose that counts. I definitely won't find time to draw on busy teaching days, but I will update here each day. Most of my lessons involve some kind of drawing and creating because my students are learning English and we use many visuals all day long. It's actually a very creative job!

No comments:

Post a Comment